Good morning.
Hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's so good to see you here - hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while :o)
Today I'm here to share my DT card for
AN OLDIE BUT GOODIE
and this fortnight my lovely friend Laurie has picked the theme
RED AND PINK
Our sponsor is:

Offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice.
(Don't forget to be entered in the prize draw you need to use (and tell us) at least 1 item that is six months or more old)
The DT were lucky enough to have some images to play with and here's what I did:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Bugaboo Stamps 'Deacon Cupid'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Sizzix Embossing Folder 'Love Set #2' (this is my more than 6 months old item)
Sizzix Lacy Heart Embosslit Die (also more than 6 months old)
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress Ink
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Challenges - Candy Hearts
Artistic Inspirations - Embossing
Created With Love - Valentine's Day
Creative Creations Challenge - Love Themed
Creative Stamp Friends - Hearts/Valentine's Day
Fashionista - Valentine's
Eureka Stamps - Sweet Hearts
Incy Wincy - Love is in the Air
Lexi's Creations - Love/Valentine
Oh La La Creations - Love Story
Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment