Thursday, February 7, 2013

Valentine or Love at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning. How's your week been? I can't believe we are at the end of it already - doesn't time fly when you're having fun :o)



So today I'm here to share my DT project for



TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS



and this week or theme is



VALENTINE or LOVE



Here's what I did:













Card Ingredients:

Image: Scrummy image from Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe in Heart PJ's'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Echo Park 'Be Mine' Digi Papers from Jessica Sprague

Sizzix Framelits 'Hearts'

Adhesive Pearls from stash



Our sponsor this week is the fabulous




offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images of their choice.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:

Digistamps4Joy - Romance

Crafty Creations - Black & White Plus 1

Inky Impressions - Love

A&T Emerald Faeries - Love

Creative Craft Challenges - Hugs & Kisses

Digital Tuesday - Hearts

Everybody Art - Hearts

Created With Love - Valentine's Day

Creative Creations - It Must Be Love

Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart



Thanks for popping by today.

Don't forget my Celebration Candy ends on Sunday - see details here



Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment