Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is in the Air at MAWTT


Good morning.


Happy Valentine's Day - hope you have all been spoilt with lots of love :o)





Today I'm here to share my DT card for 









and the theme picked by my bestest blog buddy Claire is so perfect for today





LOVE IS IN THE AIR





Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 




offering 1 lucky winner a Paper Set of their choice





This is the card I made for the love of my life - it is for Valentine's Day but so much more as he is definitely the person I want to grow old with - hence the image :o)


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Mo Manning 'Tom and Tilly'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Raspberry Road 'Paris Nights' edges swiped with Gesso 


Hearts: Sizzix Framelits 


Pearls from stash


Sentiment: Sheena Douglass 'Only Words - From the Heart'





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my gorgeous DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:


A&T Emerald Faeries - Love

Can You Digi It? - Love is in the Air

Creative Craft Challenges - Hugs & Kisses

Inky Chicks -Valentine or Anniversary Card

LEJ Designs - For Someone Special

Loves Rubberstamps - All About Love

Cards for Men - All my Love

Craft Your Passion - My Valentine

Fashionista - Valentine's

Dream Valley - Valentine's





Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment