Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love at Divas by Design


Good morning. I'm here with my first DT share today - I'll be back with another shortly :o)

But first hello and welcome to my latest new followers - it's really good to see you here - hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while.



So my first DT card for today is for



DIVAS BY DESIGN



and this week we are looking for



LOVE



Here's what I did:














I started by die cutting a heart shaped aperture in my base card - Craftwork Cards 'Fanciful' using a Sizzix Framelits Heart die

Then I added a heart frame - using the same die and the next size down.

The 'fretwork' is a Spellbinders Fancy Lattice die - which I placed behind the aperture.

Scrummy image: Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe in Knitted Hat'

Colouring Medium: Copics

A few more die cut hearts, a sprinkling of Martha Stewart flutterbys and some adhesive pearls from stash to finish it off.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration form my very lovely DT buddies and to see the details of the prize on offer from our sponsor this week.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Card Mania - Love

Creative Stamp Friends - Hearts/Valentine's Day

Lexi's - Valentine/Love

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Loves Rubberstamps - All About Love

Songbird Challenges - Hopelessly Devoted to You

Without Words - I Love to Love (Reds, Pinks, Sentimental & Romance)

ABC Challenges - Colour Challenge

Celebrate the Occasion - Valentine/Anything Goes

Red Carpet Studio - Where the Heart Is



Thanks for popping by today.

I'll be back again soon with another DT share.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment