Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lots of Layers at Stampavie and More


Hello again :o)

As promised in my first post today - see here - I'm back with another DT share for you and this time it's for



STAMPAVIE AND MORE



and the theme this fortnight is



LOTS OF LAYERS



Here's what I did:
















Card Ingredients:

Image: Sugar Nellie 'Lead the Way'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: First Edition 'Summer Breeze'

Magnolia Doo Hickey Swirl

Spellbinders: D-Lites 'Fantastic Flourish Two' Long Scalloped Rectangles

Martha Stewart: Scalloped Heart border punch

Die-Namics: Flower Trio

Memory Box: Numbers

Adhesive pearls from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the stunning inspiration from my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.



Challenges I would like to enter:

The Sugar Bowl - Challenge #100 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes

Bunny Zoe's - Flowers and Pearls

Eureka Stamps - Swirls and Pearls

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

The Crazy Challenge - Birthday

Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Girly

Glitter & Sparkle - Feminine

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration



Thanks for popping by (again) - I really appreciate your support and any comments you may wish to leave.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment