Sunday, February 3, 2013

Thinking of You


Good morning. Hope you are all enjoying your weekend so far.


It's pretty dull and damp here today so I think it's best to just stay indoors and catch up on some H/W - maybe even tackle the mountain of ironing - I'm sure it reproduces itself when I put it in the basket!!!





But before I start on any of that I would just like to share a card I have made just to have in stock :o)


and also so I could have a play with a few new crafty stash things - that gorgeous embossing folder (a bargain from Sizzix at £1.20 for two folders) - available here.


The beautiful Memory Box 'Fabulous Phlox' from MCH


The sentiment from another bargain buy from Sizzix - Framelits Die Set with Stamps 'Floral' 


















This also used:


Design Papers: First Edition 'Songbird'


Kraft Cardstock


Spellbinders: Floral Ovals, Plain Ovals, Edgabilities


Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch


Stitched Grosgrain ribbon from stash


Walnut Stain Distress Ink





Challenges I would like to enter:


One Stop Craft - Anything Goes


Natalie and Amy's - Something Old Something New (New stash as mentioned above - all the rest is old)


Sparkles Forum - Die Cuts and Flowers


Flutterby Wednesday - Anything Goes


Inkspirational - Anything Goes



Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes



Wordart Wednesday - Anything Goes


Love to Create - Anything Goes with a Sentiment


Make it Monday - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.


Right best get on and make a start with that ironing :o(


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment