Friday, February 22, 2013

Hope for Spring at Totally Papercrafts


Good morning.


Whooop whooop it's the end of the week and to be honest I'm so pleased it is as that means tomorrow Jack will be able to have a lie in - and John won't be getting  up at the crack of dawn so I can have a lie in too :o)





So I'm here today to share my DT project for 









and this week the lovely Laine has picked the theme





HOPE FOR SPRING 





Use Spring like colours or images.


The photo below may provide some inspiration.










Our sponsors this week are:







offering 1 lucky winner 3 digi images if their choice


and 




offering another lucky winner







Here's what I did:















Image: Annie with Snail - sorry I couldn't find the link for this image :o(

Colouring medium: Copics

Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom'

Sentiment: Kaisercraft

Scrummy Chiffon Flowers - Gift from my lovely blogging buddy Claire

Doliy, ribbon and paper flowers from stash.



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



Fab 'n' Funky - Flower Power

Ruby's Rainbow - In the Garden

Creative Card Crew - Birthday

Loves Rubberstamps - Lots of Layers

My Craft Spot - Flowers

Stamp and Create - Spring

Whoopsi Daisy - Make it Girly

OSAAT - Make it Girly

Broken Box Stock - Happy Birthday

Live & Love Crafts - Sketch



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment