Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hearts/Valentine at A Gem of a Challenge


Good morning. Yipppeeee it's the weekend and it's also the start of half-term for Jack. I think he's ready for a rest as he seems so tired all the time. Luckily next term is another short one too :o)



So I'm here today to share my DT project for



A GEM OF A CHALLENGE



and this week are theme is so simples



HEARTS AND/OR VALENTINE



Recently I have made quite a number of Valentine Cards - not all for me to send of course - so this time I thought I would do something a little different and I decided to make a wall hanging for Lola Arizona's bedroom at her Daddy's new home.





















Mega list of ingredients:

Images: Pink Gem Designs 'Chloe in Heart PJ's' and 'Chloe in Knitted Hat' I used the pre-coloured images for this project but you also get the black outline image as well

 Craftwork Cards - Chipboard Hearts

Design Papers: Papermania 'Parkstone Pink'

Words 'Hope'  'Love'  'Adore' doe cut using Cricut Expression and 'Home Decor Solutions' Cartridge

Memory Box: 'Vintage Birdcage' Precious Hearts'

Sizzix: 'Bird Set #2'

Butterflies: Martha Stewart and Marianne Createables

Flowers and Ribbons: Papermania 'Parkstone Pink' Accessories

Metal Accents and Adhesive Pearls from stash

Spun Sugar Distress Ink



Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my

Team Gem DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Craft Us Crazy - Get to Cutting

Cute Card Thursday - Love Struck

DRS Designs - The word LOVE

Paper Crafting Journey - Love

Sarah Hurley - Anything But a Card

Flutterby Wednesday - Open Theme

Paper Shelter - Altered Item or Multifold Card

Simon Says Stamp - Have a Heart

Anything Goes - Monochrome

Eureka Stamps - Sweet Hearts



Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.

Have a wonderful weekend.

TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment