Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love at Charisma


Good morning. Brrrrr it's turned cold here in Gloucestershire with a right frost on the ground. I heard that we are forecast some snow over the weekend - Jack is hoping so as it's half-term next week :o)



Today I'm here to share my DT card for



CHARISMA CARDZ 



and this week we are looking for



LOVE 



Here's what I did:
















Card Ingredients:

Couture Creations Embossing Folder 'Tied Together'

Edges lightly inked with Spun Sugar Distress Ink

Die-Namics Fishtail Flag Stax

Design Paper - Freebie with Craft Magazine

Image: Hero Arts 'Love to You'

Spelolbinders: Floral Doily Motifs

Marianne Createables Rolled Roses - made with felt from stash

Pearl Hearts from MCH

Heart Pins from stash



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of our fabulous sponsors this week and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my wonderful DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

In the Pink - Pink Valentine's

Fab n Funky - Valentine/Hearts

Craft Room Challenge - Handmade Embellishments

Crazy Amigo Challenge- Hearts

Everybody Art - Heart

Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes

Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Sweet Stamps - Think Pink

Tip Top Tuesday - Let me Call You Sweetheart

Creative Stamp Friends - Hearts/Valentine's Day



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

I'm off for a mahooooosive cathc up now round blogland :o)



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment