Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine at Cutie Pie


Good morning.

Hope you had a lovely weekend. Yesterday was a productive day in the Simpson household - got the H/W done - including the basket of ironing - there wasn't as much as I thought there was as there was a pile of towels at the bottom of the basket - yipeee!!!!



So this week is my busy DT week - with something to share with you everyday (except Wednesday) and to kick it off  I'm here with a card for



THE CUTIE PIES



and this fortnight we are looking for



CUTE VALENTINE CARDS



We have two fab sponsors:



offering 1 lucky winner 7 digi images of their choice

and





The DT were lucky enough to get some sponsor images to play with and here's what I did:
















Card Ingredients:

Image: Bugaboo Stamps 'Ava & Deacon Love'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Echo Park 'Yours Truly'

Spellbinders: Fancy Lattice Die Plain & Scalloped Rectangles

Memory Box Precious Hearts die from MCH

Double satin ribbon from stash

Sentiment from Teresa Collins Fabrications Linen Kit



Challenges I would like to enter:

2 Sisters - White & Red or Pink

Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar - Love & Marriage

My Time to Craft - Love is in the Air

Sweet Stampin - Love is all Around

Brown Sugar - Go Red/Hearts

Creative Corner - Love and Hearts

Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude - Love

Digi Haven - Love or Valentines

QKR Stampede - Love is in the Air



Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it.

Have a fabulous day.



Don't forget I have Celebration Candy - see here for details.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment