Thursday, February 21, 2013

One Layer at Charisma Cardz


Good morning.


How's your week going?  Mine's been great so far. 


My squidgilicious Grandson Oliver was here yesterday and will be back again this morning.


It's been ages since I looked after him whilst Kerry is working - Aaron had 4 weeks off work (all his holiday entitlement carried forward from last year) and then it was half term so it's great to get back to 'normal'





So before he arrives I would like to share my DT project for 









and this week's theme caused a bit of a stir for some of the DT but somehow I quite enjoyed it :o)





ONE LAYER CARDS





Here's what I did:























Card Ingredients:



Sentiment: PC Generated


Printed direct onto Papermill Linen Cardstock


Colouring Medium: Copics


Tim Holtz Pricking Ruler and Pokey Tool





Our sponsors this week are:




Offering 1 lucky winner 5 digi images of their choice





and our very own teamie Jenni


Cardmadfairy's Creations


offering another lucky winner 5 digi images too 





Challenges I would like to enter:





Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes

Sweet Stamps - Sweet and Simple

Vickie's Challenges - Anything Goes

Digi Makeover - Anything Goes

Totally Gorjuss - For the Men (2nd card)

Delicious Doodles - No Designer Paper

Fairy Tale - Make a Set of Two

Cute Card Thursday - Simplify

Digi Stamp Boutique - February Customer Challenge




Thanks for popping by today.


I really appreciate your visit.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment