Sunday, February 10, 2013

Celebration Candy


THIS IS A STICKY POST 


Please scroll down for newer posts - thank you :o)





Good evening. 


Oooopps I meant to do this post before we went out this morning but forgot and then I've been asleep all afternoon - how lazy - not like me at all!!!





Last week I reached just over 500 followers and joined two new design teams so I thought I would celebrate and say thank you to you - without your support and friendship there wouldn't be much to celebrate :o)





So I have put together a little package of crafty stash:







Here's what's included:


8"x8" Craftwork Cards 'Sweet Pea' Collection Paper Pad


Alphabet Clear Stamp Set


Spellbinders Decorative Dress Forms Die


Memory Box Meadow Leaf Die


2 x Packs of 4 Glitter Edge Cream A6 cards and envelopes


2 x Packs of Animal Print Candi


5 x White Heart Pins


Pack of Silver Pearl and Diamonte Pins


Pack of Heidi Grace Flowers and Brads


Small Organza Bag of metal charms


Pack of 20 Wild Orchid Crafts Rustic Red Trellis Roses


2 Papermania Little Notelets 


Pack of Daisy & Dandelion Stamped Images


2 x 3m rolls of Satin Ribbon


1 x 1m Green Sheer Spotty Ribbon


1 x 3m Red Satin Ribbon


2 x 10m rolls of Washi Tape


Bazzil Basics In Stitchz Flourish Template


2 Packs of self adhesive Jungle Animal toppers





If you would like to have the chance to win my crafty stash package please add your name to the link below.


It would be great if you spread the word and add a little picture on your sidebar.





Winner will be picked at random in two weeks time


Sunday 10 February at 6pm GMT





This is a thank you candy for my existing and any new followers only but only follow if you like my blog and my work - not just for the candy :o)





Good luck xx






0 comments:

Post a Comment