Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lovely Colour Combo


Good afternoon. I really meant to do this post this morning and totally forgot!!!


Normally I schedule my posts a few days ahead or at least the night before - especially my DT projects otherwise I might completely forget to do those too :o)





I really wanted to make something using the gorgeous colour combo at Cupcake Crafts this week and this is what I would like to share with you today:



















Card Ingredients:


Design Papers: Grace Taylor 'Blossom'


White Linen Cardstock from The Papermill


Spellbinders 'Daisy Flower Topper' Die


Martha Stewart 'Scrolled Lace' PATP


Memory Box 'Elegant Scrollwork' Die


Teresa Collins 'Fabrications Linen' Brad


Sentiment: Kasiercraft





Challenges I would like to enter:


Cupcake Craft - Yellow & Grey


Die-ing for a Challenge - Anything Goes


Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes with Flowers





Aaron, Kerry and my squidgilicious Oliver came for tea last night - first time I've seen them in weeks as Aaron has been off work (he had 4 weeks holiday carried forward from last year!!!) so decided to take a month off and they have been here there and everywhere!!! Tonight Jamie and Rowena are coming for tea - it's like a restaurant here lol!!!! I love it and would have them every night of the week - not sure John would be too happy about that though :o)





So I guess I better make a start or we will be eating just salad!!!





Hope to stay awake long enough after they have gone home tonight to do some catching up with you all :o)





Thanks for popping by.


Have a wonderful evening.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment