Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Buttons and Bling - GDT at Papertake Weekly


Good afternoon. I'm back as promised with my second post for today. 


My first post can be seen here.





This time I'm here to share my project as Guest Designer for 









and the theme this week is 





BUTTONS AND BLING





Here's what I did:


















Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Isabelline'


Martha Stewart: Scrolled Lace border punch


Die-Namics: Fishtail Stax


Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps


Shell button, metallic cord, adhesive rhinestones from stash

Glamour Dust 





I'm still loving these girls and this is the latest addition to my collection :o)


I'm also loving this colour combo at the moment and I'm thrilled to say that Janet over at Pink Gem Designs has also just released a scrummy paper pack in these colours - called Lemon Drizzle - what a fab name don't you think?





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the full time DT - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)





Challenges I would like to enter:





Artistic Inspirations - Buttons and Bows

Creative Creations - Inspired by a Song (Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend)

Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Marker Pop - Embellish with Buttons

Ooh La La Creations - Sparkle & Shine

Whoopsi Daisy - Make it Girly

Lacy Sunshine - Favourite Colour Combo

OSAAT - Make it Girly

Colour me Creative - Girly Time

Simply Create Too - Mother's Day or For a Female




Thanks for popping by (again) today - I really appreciate your visit and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment