Monday, February 18, 2013

Pretty Pastels at Cutie Pie


Good morning.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend.


My scrummilicilous Lola Arizona was here on Saturday. We had a lovely walk along the canal and fed the ducks and swans - she was so excited to see them eating the bread :o)


Then yesterday we had a lovely Sunday Lunch at our local carvery with Aaron, Kerry and Oliver.





So it's the start of a new week and today I'm here to share my DT card for 





THE CUTIE PIES 





and this fortnight our theme is 





PRETTY PASTELS





The DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with from our sponsor 










Here's what I did:



















Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Spring Drop'


Memory Box: Vintage Birdcage, Elegant Scrollwork


Spellbinders: Classic Plain and Scalloped Circles


Die-Namics: Fishtail Stax


Marianne Createables: Chinese Roses


Button and Twine from stash


Diamond Stickles 





Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the cute inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to see what fab prizes we have on offer.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes


OSAAT - Make it Girly


Colour Me Creative - Any Girly Image



QKR Stampede - Anything Goes


ABC - H for Happy Birthday


Milk Coffee Challenge - Make it Cute


Make it Monday - Anything Goes





Thanks for popping by today - I really appreciate your visit.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment