Good morning. Hurrah it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge over at
and this week the lovely Jo has picked a fab theme of
ANY DIE WILL DO
Now I thought this would be nice and easy - until it came to deciding which of my dies to use - maybe that's the downside to having too much choice lol!!!!
Anyways I decided to keep it nice and simple and went for this gorgeous Spellbinders Daisy Flower Topper die.
I die cut the flower using some scrummy DP's and added a beautiful brad to the centre.
Then I layered the flower on top of some Memory Box Swirl Dies - cut from ribbed Kraft cardstock
A simple sentiment from Kaisercraft stamped direct onto DP and job done :o)
Our sponsors this week are:
Offering 1 lucky winner
$10 to spend in their online store
and
who are also offering 1 lucky winner
$10 to spend in their online store
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Divas by Design - Diecut
Fab n Funky - Polka Dots
Little Red Wagon - Get Krafty
Stamp n Doodle - Swirls
Paper Crafting Journey - Feeling Krafty
Paper Play - Use a Die
Wags n Whiskers - Use Kraft (and DT Call)
Thanks for popping by today and any lovely comments you may leave.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN


0 comments:
Post a Comment