Monday, June 25, 2012

GD at Love to Create - Anything Goes




Hello again!!


I'm thrilled to be sharing my second post of today with you as it's my Guest Designer project for









and the theme this week is





ANYTHING GOES





I was very lucky to have won the Simon Says Stamp challenge a few weeks ago and with the very generous gift voucher I won I bought the Tim Holtz Spring Edition of Distress Inks and I have used them here on my wall hanging.


The colours are soooooooo scrummy :o)










So I inked the plain white frame with the 3 colours and also inked the small panel before stamping and heat embossing the sentiment - part of a freebie stamp set with Papercraft Essentials magazine this month.










The adorable Wee Stamps image is also from the same stamp set and I have coloured her with PM's and FM's and then fussy cut and adhered to the front of the frame. 









The DP's is from K&Co 'Poppy Seed'


The gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts - some if which I was very lucky to have won from the lovely Pops recently - thank you hun :o)


Butterflies - Martha Stewart punch


Ribbons from stash










I am thrilled to be Guest Designer with Love to Create and I'm looking forward to seeing all your lovely projects.





Challenges I would like to enter:



Thanks for your visit today and any lovely comments you may leave.


It would be great to know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment