Monday, June 11, 2012

Get Funky Polka Dots & Flowers




Good morning. What a busy weekend we had and I'm pleased to say that we did just about manage to get the BBQ done yesterday - with just a few spots of rain before we had to move indoors :o)


I'll have a few photos to share with you later.





Today I'm here to share my DT inspiration for Ruth's





POLKA DOTS AND FLOWERS





challenge this month over at














As always there is only 1 rule for the challenge and that is to use at least 1 Funky Hand product - and with so many fabulous papers and digi images abvailable - you could find choosing which to use as difficult as I did.





In the end I decided to use some papers from one of  my favourite downloads





A gorgeous selection of papers, alphabet, flowers and sentiments


and all for just £3.49 - what a bargain!!!










If you don't already own any Funky Hand products???????


Anice has very kindly created another fab








that would be perfect for your projects for this challenge.


So why not pop over to take at look at the rest of the inspiration so far and look out for a new


Get Funky challenge on the 15th





Challenges I would like to enter:



Polka Doodles - Flowers


Pixie Dust Studio - 3 or more patterned papers


Mema's Crafts - Say it With Words (no images)


Really Reasonable Ribbon - Flowers and Ribbon


Creative Belli - Sentiment Only


Paper Shelter - Go Dotty





Thanks for your visit today.


I'll be back very soon with some exciting news to share and another card.


In the meantime here's a sneaky peek









TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment