Thursday, June 14, 2012

Get Krafty at MAWTT




Hello again! This is my second post for today


(please scroll down to see my DT card for Aud Sentiments)


This time I'm here to share my DT card for









where this week the very lovely Pami has picked the theme





GET KRAFTY





simples - just use some Kraft cardstock on your projects :o)





Our sponsor this week is





and the DT were lucky enough to get some images to play with.


I chose Puppies Up2 - available here










Image coloured with FM's and PM's


Edges inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink










Mat and layered onto Kraft cardstock diecut using Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles










DP's - DCVW 'Linen Closet'


Ribbon - American Crafts


Floral Arrangement - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers


Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps - stamped onto Sizzix Cloud diecut and edges inked with Antique Linen










Please pop over to see the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disppointed :o)





It would be great if you could join us this week.





Challenges I would like to enter:




Paper Shelter - Anything Goes (2nd entry)

Tuesday Throwdown - Critters

Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (2nd entry)

 Forever Friends - Anything Goes (must include an animal)



Thanks for popping by (again).


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment