Thursday, June 7, 2012

Relax and Put Your Feet Up




Good morning.  What a blustery night we had last night - I'm amazed the fence is still in one piece - anyone would think we were in the middle of Winter and not the start of Summer. I even had to put the heating on this morning - well I wouldn't want to welcome my bestest blogging buddy Claire to a cold house :o)


I'm so excited that Claire is coming to 'play' lol!!!! Hope yo have some photos to share later.





So a quick post before I have to go and tidy myself up and today I would like to share another Fatner's Day card with you.


This is for Aaron from my squidgilicious Grandson Oliver









 I love this Mo Manning image - King for a Day and it really reminds me of Aaron - he loves to put his feet up and take charge of the remote control - not that he gets much time to do that these days with Oliver now walking lol!!!


So On Father's Day I think he should 'relax and out his feet up'










I paper-pieced this really comfy looking armchair - DP'S DCWV 'Linen Closet' - love these papers


and teamed them with some Kraft card


Rest of the image coloured with PM's and FM's










To finish - some scrummy Grosgraon ribbon (bargain purchase from the Paperchase) with some button twine and a button.


Sentiment PC generated









Challenges I would like to enter:





Mo's Digital Pencil - Anything Goes (must use a Mo Manning image)


C.R.A.F.T -Male Card


Digi Doodle - Male Card


Do You Stack Up - Paper Piecing


Paper Play - Back to Kraft Basics


Pixie Dust Studio - 3 or more DP's


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Cards for Men - Father's Day


Love to Create - Father's Day/Special Man


Pile it On - Put a Button on Father's Day





Thanks for your visit today.


Hope you have a wonderful day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment