Good morning. This is my second post for today - pleasse scroll down to see my DT post for Charisma Cardz.
This time I'm here to share my DT post for
and this week our lovely Lisa has picked the theme
ANYTHING BUT A CARD
I took this yoghurt pot
(yum yum this is my favourite yoghurt)
and turned it into this pen holder
Using Design Papers from Papermania 'Parkstone Pink'
I made the flower using Spellbinders Blossom Nesties, sprtized with water and then scrunched and layered with a scrummy pearl brad to hold the layers together.
Image from Stitchy Bear Stamps (our sponsor this week)
Designer 'Floppy Latte'
coloured with PM's and die cut using Spellbinders blossom die - inked before removing from the die
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovcely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
OSAAT - Use a Digi
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (2nd)
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom
Addicted to Stamps - BINGO - Flowers, Distressing, No Card
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes (2nd)
Before I go I would like to share some more photos of Lola Arizona and Oliver from the weekend:
Thanks for popping by (again).
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment