Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Holidays at An Oldie But Goodie




Hello and welcome to my lovely new followers - it's great to see you here - hope you like what you see and decide to stay a while.





Today sees the launch of a new challenge for you over at






and this time my lovely blogging and DT buddy


 (and surrogate Grandma to Oliver and Lola Arizona) Laurie


has picked the theme





SUMMER HOLIDAYS





Now the idea behind thechallenge blog is to use your crafty goodies that you have had in your stash for a t least 6 months.





I decided to go with something completely different for me and made my card using my Craft Artist CD Rom that I have had for over a year now and never done anything with it!!!




So I created a background using papers, materials and elements from one of the many Digi Kits I also bought with the Craft Artist CD - 'Beaches' from Daisy Trail - available here






I then added one of my digi images from Digi Stamp Boutique - the PNG version so that is was the outline only so when I printed the whole thing off I was then able to colour the omage using my PM's and FM'S










I have had this resource in my stash for such a long time and never used it before but I was thrilled with the end result :o)










I have already had another wee play with the CD and craeted some Digi Scarpo LO's that I hope to share with you another day.






Our sponsor this week is

Robyn's Fetish

Please check the main challenge blog for all the details of the prize on offer and all the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.

Whilst you're there please welcome our new DT buddy Helen - it would be great if you could pay her a special visit to say hello :o)



Challenges I would like to enter:






http://papermakeupstamps.blogspot.com/
- Anything Goes (must use a digi)






http://incywincydesigns.blogspot.com/
- Anything Goes






http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/
- At the Beach






http://craftascene.blogspot.com/
- A Beach Scene






http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com/
- Summer Fun






http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.ca/
- Summer Daze






http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
- No Flowers






http://jeanette-soartfulchallenges.blogspot.com/
- Ocean (Picture Inspiration)






Thanks for your vist today - I really appreciate it.


I'll be back very shortly with another project to share with you as Guest Designer for another challenge :o)


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN



0 comments:

Post a Comment