Hello again!!! I thrilled to be sharing this post with you as Guest Designer for
where the theme for this fortnight is
TWEET TWEETS
I was very lucky to have an image to play with from the sponsor
and here's what I did with it
Keeping it fresh and girly I went for some scrummy papers from Funky Hand's new CD release 'Wishes and Kisses' (which will be launched on Create and Craft next month - but available online now here) and I have also used this month's Funky Freebie - available here - isn't it scrummy :o)
Image coloured with PM's and FM's and a touch of Glamour Dust added here and there.
I lightly inked the image panel with some Spun Sugar Distress Ink
A few scrummy Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and some Martha Stewart foliage leaves to finish it off.
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
I would like to say a massive thanks to the lovely girls at Creative Craft for having me as
Guest Designer this fortnight.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out their gorgeous inspiration.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Thanks for popping by again - if you missed my first post it can be seen here
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment