Good morning. What a beautiful start to the day we had yesterday but by lunchtime the heavens had opened - again!!! Who knows what today will bring?
What I do know is we have a new challenge for you over at
and this fortnight we would like to see
LOTS OF FLOWERS
on your projects.
Here's what I did
I have used some scrummy new stash on this card :o)
The adorable image - Penny Johnson 'Little Belinda' was bought with a voucher from Cottage Crafts that I recently won at Fashionable Stamping Challenges - thank you ladies :o)
Coloured with PM's and FM's
Image die cut using Spellbinders Deckled Edge rectangles - edges inked with Spun Sugar
The gorgeous Design Papers I recently bought at Bunny Zoe's - Carta Bella 'Beautiful Moments'
My flowers are a mix from Wild Orchid Crafts
A few adhesive pearls from stash and a sentiment from Whimsy stamps to finish it off.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome work from my talented DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed :o)
Hope you can find some time to join us - I'm looking forward to seeing your gorgeous projects.
Challenges I would like to enter:
http://stampinfortheweekend.blogspot.com/
- Show us Your Style (Cute & Girly)
http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ - Anything Goes
Thanks for your visit today and any lovely comments you may leave.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment