Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ice Cream Colours at Allsorts





Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


We have a busy weekend ahead of us as it's Aaron's birthday tomorrow (he will be 27) and Jamie's birthday on Monday (he will be 29).  We did plan to have a BBQ tomorrow but the forecast isn't so good so not sure what the contingency plan is???





Anyways today I would like to share my DT card for





ALLSORTS





and this week the lovely Emma has picked the theme





ICE CREAM COLOURS





with this photo as inspiration










I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to get my Distress Inks out and have a good old play.


Here's what I came up with:








Background created using Spiced Marmalade, Bundled Sage, Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass Distress Inks

Image panel background created using Spun Sugar and Tumbled Glass





Then I stamped the Stampendous Agapanthus Cluster stamp with Bundled Sage and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks.




A few co-ordinating adhesive pearls, some seam binding and a flower to finish it off.







Challenges I would like to enter:





Just Add Ink - Just Add Pearls


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Polka Doodles - Flowers


Crafty Cardmakers - Distress It


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Whoopsi Daisy - Summer Colours





Thanks for your visit today.


Hope you like what you see.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment