Thursday, June 28, 2012

We're Still Partying at MAWTT




Hello again :o) As I said in my previous post here I'm back with my share for our 2nd week of





HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS





at







and this week I'm showcasing an adorable image from one of our sponsors




who are offering 1 lucky winner


$10 voucher to spend in their online store









This wee cutie is Peekers 3 - available here and I have coloured him with PM's







Circular card made using Grand Nesties large scalloped circle


DP's and spotty card stock from stash








This also used:


Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Stars' border die


Sizzix cloud die - sentiment - Creative Expressions


A touch of Glossy Accents added to his nose :o)





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.


Challenges I would like to enter:













http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/
Polka Dot with a Birthday Theme

http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/  - Happy Birthday




Thanks again for visiting. Please let me know you've been so I can come and visit you too :o)



Have a fabulous day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment