Wednesday, June 6, 2012

With Love On Father's Day




Good afternoon. Long time no post - I have been 'busy' enjoying all the Jubilee Celebrations as well as having a wonderful few days with my scrummilicious Grand-daughter Lola Arizona (lots of photos at the end of this post).


We have also been busy planning what we are going to do with the back garden - somethinhg John 'talks' about on a yearly basis - but this year we have gone a step further and priced all the materials up and organised with Jamie and his friend to do it - so fingers crossed this is the year it will be all be done for the summer :o)





So with all that and lots of DT work behind the scenes I haven't done much to share until this morning when I thought I best make a start on some Father's Day cards.





This one will be for Lola to give to her Daddy Jamie :











I have used this fabulous image from Mo Manning - Father & Daughter - just perfect :o)


Coloured with PM's and FM's









Design Papers were a gift from my lovely blogging friend Claire - 'Sugar & Spice'










This also used:


Raffia and Baker's Twine from stash


Heart Gems from Hpbbycraft


Sentiment PC generated










Challenges I would like to enter:


Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes (use a digi)


Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


Sweet Stamps - For Dad


Cards for Men - Father's Day


Lexi's Creations - For the Man/Boy in our Lives


Love to Create - Father's Day/Special Guy


Here Come the Boys - Anything Goes


Sketchy Colors - Sketch #120


Secret Crafter - Anything Goes


Creative Inspirations - Card for a Male





As promised here a some of my favourite photos from Lola Arizona's visit at the weekend:






























Thanks for your visit today. I hope to catch up with you all soon.


I will be back tomorrow with a couple of DT projects and a few more photos :o)





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN 


0 comments:

Post a Comment