Good morning. Here's hoping the rain stays off today as it's John's last day off and he wants to take me to out for a rake in the shops and some lunch whilst Jack is at school :o)
So this is a quick post from me today and it's to share my DT card for
and this fortnight my bestest blogging buddy Claire has picked the theme
BANNERS OR BUNTING
This fortnight we are sponsored by the fabulous
and they are offering 1 lucky winner 7 images of their choice
For my card I have used Flower Girls Violet
and coloured her with PM's and FM's
My Oldie But Goodie item that is more than 6 months old are the DP's
K&Co 'Poppyseeds'
This also used:
Memory Box Simple Banner die - from My Crafty Heart
Viva Decor Pearl Pen (love this) also from My Crafty Heart
Card base - 7"x5" Scalloped edged card from Craftwork cards
Dusty Concorde Distress Ink
Please pop over to the main challenge to check out the awesome inspiration from my DT buddies - you won't be disappointed :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Catered Crop - Banners or Bunting
Sketch Saturday - Sketch #211
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom
Make it Monday - Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun - Lilac and Green
Thanks for your visit today and any lovely comments you may leave.
I love to read them all - and I really do appreciate you taking the time.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment