Saturday, June 2, 2012

Beside the Seaside at Allsorts




Good morning. Happy Jubilee Weekend - what are your plans to celebrate the occasion?


Me and mine are hoping to go the the seaside - scrummilicious Lola Arizona has come to stay for the weekend so fingers crossed the weather holds out :o)


Talking of seaside we have a fab new challenge over at






this week as picked by the lovely Fleur


OH I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE



Our sponsor this week is the talented Sally-Ann from




and 1 lucky winner will win 6 digi images of their choice



For my card toady I have used a mega cute image Molly from Molly & Tom Summer - available here


I merged the image with another fab image 'Beach Huts' from my lovely MAWTT DT buddy Lisa's daughter Beth at Squidgi Digi





Images coloured with PM's and FM's


A touch of Glamour Dust added to ice cream and Glossy Accents added to rubber ring.







The 'waves' are the waste from the Martha Stewart Double Dots border punch :o)








Sentiment PC generated


Cloud DP's - Pink Petticoat








Challenges I would like to enter:




Alphabet Challenge -  'I' is for Ice Cream


Raise the Bar - Hello Summer


Wags 'n' Whiskers - Summer Fun


DRS Designs - Summer



I Love Promarkers - Use a Digi


Inky Impressions - Summer Fun


Totally Stampalicious - Summertime 




Please pop over to the main challenge blog and check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.




Before I go I would just like to thank you all for the lovely comments left on my


 Allsorts 3rd Birthday Blog Hop project last week and also announce the winner of the

Saturated Canary Gift Voucher.

So without further ado the lucky comment number is.......................................




and the lucky person that left comment #5 is...........................................





Teresa from






whoooop whooopppp - congrats hun -please e-mail me before next Friday 8 June to arrange how to claim your prize






 Hope you have a wonderful Jubilee Weekend - whatever the weather may bring.


Thanks for your visit today.



Catch ya laters!


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment