Thursday, June 7, 2012

Travel Time at Charisma Cardz




Good morning. This is my first post for today - I'll be back in a bit with my DT post for




This post is to share my DT project for






and this week the theme is



TRAVEL





as picked by the lovely Catherine - you really should pop over to see Catherine's DT project(s) they are fabulous :o)









I have used a fab fun image from one of sponsors this week








Coloured with PM's and a touch of Glossy Accents added to the tyres and balloons.








Sentiment - Hobbyarts


Card base cut using Spellbinders Grand Nesties Scalloped and Plain Circles









Our sponsors this week are

Photobucket


and






Please see the main challenge blog for full details of the prizes on offer.




Challenges I would like to enter:


Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes (2nd)

Crafty Boots - Anything Goes

House of Gilli - Vibrant Colours

The Pink Elephant - Vibrant Colours

Creative Inspirations Paint - Clean And Simple

Gingerloft - Circles

OSAAT - Use a Digi

Thanks for your visit today.

I really appreciate it.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment