Good morning. This is my first post for today (I'll be back shortly with another post for MAWTT) but this time I'm here to share my DT project for
and this fortnight our theme is
BINGO
I chose the middle row down - 'Flowers, Embossing and Thinking of You'
And here's what I came up with:
I was very lucky to have won this scrummy Hero Arts stamp from my bestest blogging buddy Claire's candy a little while ago and I soon as I saw the challenge theme I thought it would be perfect :o)
So I inked a piece of white card stock using the gorgeous Spring Colours set of Distress Inks and then overstamped the image with Black Archival ink and heat embossed with clear EP
This was then mat and layered onto another piece of white card stock that I embossed with Spellbinders M-Bossability 'Valor' and inked with the same Distress Inks and then mat and layered onto some co-ordinating card stock that I pierced around the edges using Tim Holtz design ruler.
A few colour co-ordinated flowers, some adhesive pearls and a little spotty ribbon to finish it off.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of my DT buddies
Our fab sponsor this time is

and they are offering 1 lucky winner
$20 tpo spend in their online store
Challenges I would like to enter:
http://critterchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
- Colour Inspiration
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate it and any lovely comments you may wish to leave - I love to read them all :o)
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN
0 comments:
Post a Comment