Good morning. Well I said in my first post this morning that I would be back with some news and another card to share and here I am :o)
I am thrilled to say that I was asked to join the DT over at
and this week is my first DT project to share for the challenge
STITCHING - REAL OR FAUX
Now although I do possess a sewing machine I have to say that I'm not too keen on using ut so I opted for the faux stitiching using my Tim Holtz pricking ruler and tool and then joining the holes with a white gel pen :o) - it does look rather effective don't you think?
Today I have used a fab freebie from Krista over at Saturated Canary - thank you hun - she is beautiful.
Coloured with PM's and FM's
Scrummy DP's - Prima 'Nature Garden' available here from My Crafty Heart
The clouds are from a Sizzix set - Kite and Clouds with stamps (it was 1 cloud that I chopped into 2) and the stamps are from the same set - available here
Gorgeous flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Please check out the main challenge blog for full details of our sponsors this fortnight and the prizes on offer as well as the gorgeous inspiration from my new DT buddies :o)
Challenges I would like to enter:
Sweet Stampin - All Stitched Up
Crafty Ann's - It's a Girl Thing
Frosted Designs - Stitching
Polka Doodles - Lots of Flowers
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - Lots of Layers
Saturated Canary - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by again - I really appreciate your visit and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

0 comments:
Post a Comment