Thursday, June 21, 2012

Here Comes Summer at Charisma




Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon. I took Jack to the Dr's yesterday as he was sick again in the morning and they think he has a stomach bug that is doing the rounds - yuk :o(


The good news is that he wasn't sick last night and seems much brighter today - still off school though so I have asked for work to be sent home for him.





Anyways the real reason I'm here is to share my first DT card for today with you (I'll be back in a bit with my second one for MAWTT) but this is for






and this week we would love to see your projects for the theme





SUMMER









I have used a scrummy Pollycraft image that I got in a mega bundle of 100+ images.


This one is called 'So Tall' from the Swings and Slides collection.










Image coloured with FM's and PM's










DP's - SheryK Designs - Freebie Pack 2 - available here


This also used:


Memory Box - Modern Landscape die from My Crafty Heart


Memory Box - Rounded Fence from My Crafty Heart


Flowers & Pins from stash


Sentiment - Kaisercraft










Our sponsors this week are:




offering 1 lucky winner 4 stamps or 1 stamp set of their choice




and




offering 1 lucky winner £10 Gift Voucher




Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.




Challenges I would like to enter:


Bearly Mine - Flowers


Celebrate the Occasion - Welcome Summer


Crafty Sentiments - Bright Colours


Creative Mondays - Summer

Lollipop Crafts - Flowers in Bloom

Paper Shelter - Outdoors

Thanks for your visit today.

Have a wonderful day.

TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment