Monday, June 25, 2012

One for the Boys at Cutie Pie




Good morning. Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.


I didn't feel too well myself yesterday but that might have had something to do


with the rides at Alton Towers :o)


All I can say is that it's good to be on terra firma :o)





Anyways I'm here to share my first post of the day with you - I'll be back very soon with another!!





We have a new challenge theme for you over at









and this fortnight it's





ONE FOR THE BOYS





Here's what I did










I'm a little bit addicted to Mo Manning images at the moment - especially ones for boys cards and this image will be perfect for Jack's birthday - subject to him still being into his latest hobby of skateboarding in September lol!!!!










Image - Skateboard Schoolboy - available here


Coloured with PM's and FM's










The fab Design Papers and sentiment are from Polka Doodles 'Pretty Tuff' CDRom - available here 


Edges lightly distressed and inked with Antique Linen Distress Ink


This also used:


Spellbinders Labels 25 - edges inked with Antique Linen


Sizzix Stars framelits and various star punches


Kraft cardstock from QVC










Our very own Wendy is offering a fab prize this fortnight to 1 lucky winner







and our other sponsor is


-


(please see the main challenge blog for full details of the prize on offer)





Challenges I would like to enter:












http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
- Masculine with Mo Manning Image







Thanks for popping by and any lovely comments you may leave.


I love to read them all and appreciate you taking the time to visit.





Have a wonderful day.


TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment