Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Things with Wings for Stampavie & More




Good morning. Last week I shared a sneaky peek of my card I'm sharing with you today and I said I had some exciting news to share with you too :o)





Well the news is that I have been picked to join the uber talented DT over at










and I'm mega thrilled - thank you girls for picking me - I hope I don't let you down :o)





So today I would like to share my first DT card for









and this fortnight we would like to see your cards/projects with the theme





THINGS WITH WINGS





Here's what I came up with









I have used one of my adorable Sugar Nellie images 'Hello Little Friend'


Coloured with FM's and PM's











I added lashings of Glamour Dust to her wings


and gently inked the edges of the image with Spun Sugar Distress Ink










DP's - DCVW Nana's Nursery 'For a Girl'


This also used:


Martha Stewart PATP 'Scrolled Lace'


Wooden Flower - NEC stash from last year


Mini Pearl Flower and Resin Flowers from My Crafty Heart


Sentiment - Whimsy Stamps punched with Stampin Up Word Window punch










Please pop over to take a look at the awesome inspiration from the rest of the DT - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.





I hope you can find some time to join us.





Challenges I would like to enter:


Bunny Zoe's - Girls Girls Girls


Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes


Hooked on Crafts - All that Glitters


Simon Says Stamp & Show - Anything Goes


Let's Ink it Up - Favourite Embellishments (Flowers and Glamour Dust)


The Sugar Bowl - Sketch


Passion for Promarkers - Lots of Layers





Thanks for your visit today.


Have a wonderful day.


TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment