Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Autumn Colours at Divas by Design


Good morning.


Can you believe that it's the middle of the week already!!!!


Hope you're having a good one.





Before I share my 3rd DT project of the week with you I would just like to say 


Happy Birthday to my lovely MiL - hope you are having a lovely day.





So today I'm here with my DT inspiration for 









and this week the theme is 





AUTUMN COLOURS





I took my initial inspiration from a gorgeous burgandy/red tree that I see every morning at this time of year when taking Jack to school - I just love the rich colour and that's why I decided to give my gorgeous image this fabulous colour for her hair.


Hope you like it :o)


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Saturated Canary 'Autumn' from MCH


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: Kaisercraft


Sentiment: LOTV


MFT: Mini Scalloped Rose


Martha Stewart: Frond Punch - Gilded with Autumn Breeze Gilding Flakes


Platinum Stickles


Seedless Preserves and Old Paper Distress Ink 





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the details of the fabulous prize on offer from our sponsor this week:




and to see the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely talented DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:




Creative Craft - Anything Goes

Lady Anne's Challenge - Autumn/Fall

Stamps and Fun - Autumn

Pan Pastel - Falling Leaves

Brown Sugar - Anything Goes

Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Autumn - Not Halloween




Thanks for popping by today - it's always so lovely to see you.





Have a fabulous day.


I'm off to meet up with Rowena and my snuggalicious Grand-daughter Ruby Mae for a coffee and some snuggles.





TTFN









0 comments:

Post a Comment