Thursday, October 3, 2013

We're Back with Anything Goes at MAWTT


Good morning.


Hope you're having a good week.


Mine's been great so far - lots of news to share - but I am sworn to secrecy for now lol!!!





Well after a looooong summer break it's great to be here to share my DT inspiration for 









and to kick it off we've kept it nice and simples





ANYTHING GOES 





Here's what I decided to create:

















Card Ingredients:


Snowflake image: Indigo Blu 'Large Snowflake' stamped and heat embossed with White EP


Then inked with TH Distress Inks: 'Festive Berries' and 'Crushed Olive' 


Then I polished with a soft cloth 


Sentiment Stamp: Indigo Blu 'I Wish You a Merry Christmas'


Snowflakes: Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes Ice Crystal 3' and Martha Stewart 'Arctic Snowflake' 


Gem Brads from stash





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my DT buddies and to give a big welcome to all our new teamies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





Crafty Sentiments: Favourite Technique or Colour Combo (technique: emboss resist)


Creative Craft - Anything Goes


Holly Jolly Christmas - No Patterned Paper


Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes


Make it Monday - Anything Goes


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Letter, Word, Phrase Sentiment Stamps



52 CCT - Emboss Resist Technique


Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colours





Thanks for popping by today - it's always lovely to see you here and to read any comments you may wish to leave.





Have a fabulous day.


TTFN















0 comments:

Post a Comment