Good afternoon.
Hope you are all keeping well and those not I wish well soon.
Also hope everyone is keeping safe from the storms that have been hitting the UK - especially those in the South of England.
I have my second session of acupuncture this afternoon but before I head off for it I'm here to share my DT project for the new challenge over at
and this week it's our fabulous
SKETCHIE FREE FOR ALL
or you could use the new sketch Dawny P has made for us - as I did:
I recently had a request for a 'cute' Anniversary card and I immediately knew which image I wanted to use - well what could be cuter than a LOTV couple :o)
Card Ingredients:
Image: LOTV 'Love Balloon'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: First Edition 'J'adore'
Mix of flowers - Prima, WOC and Live Love Crafts
Ribbon and adhesive pearls from stash
Sentiment: LOTV 'Set 7 - For You'
Memory Box: Precious Hearts
Spellbinders: Marvelous Squares
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
and Heidi is generously offering 1 lucky winner
$20 to spend in their online store.
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
ABC Challenges - X for X'tra Special
Card and Scrap - Anniversary
LOTV - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Flowers
Created with Love - Anything Goes
Cutie Pies - Cute & BINGO - Flowers, Ribbon and Glitter
Hobbycutz - BINGO (Pearls, Flowers and Sparkle)
Crafty Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Thanks for popping by today.
Hope to catch up with you all later.
Have a wonderful afternoon.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment