Good morning.
Hope you're having a good weekend so far.
John & I went to the cinema yesterday to see Captain Phillips - it was a true story based on Somali pirates and the highjacking of an American cargo ship and it was brilliant from start to finish. When we got home we had a surprise visit from my squidgiliciuos Grandson Oliver - he told his Mum when he got up that he wanted to come and see his Grandma so they called in after they had been out or tea.
Today I'm here with my 2nd GDT project for
and this time I have a gone for a pretty in pink girlie make using
Card Ingredients:
Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Teddy With Present'
Colouring Medium: Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Sentiment: Molly Blooms 'Celebrate Banner'
Die Cuts: La La Land 'Heart Fence'
Memory Box 'Snowflake Corner'
Marianne Createables Open Leaves
MFT Mini Royal Roses
Frantage: Shabby Pink
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for popping by today.
Think we might pop down to The Mall to make a start on the Christmas shopping. just love this time of year :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment