Good morning.
I'm back again this week - 5 days in a row - with another DT make to share with you.
Hope you're not getting bored seeing me so much :o)
So today's card is for
TOTALLY PAPERCRAFTS
and this week our fabulous theme is
BRING HUMOUR TO YOUR CREATION
Easy peasy when using one of our fabulous sponsor's images:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Bugaboo 'Gus Collecting Wrinkles'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: DCVW 'Linen Closet'
Spellbinders: 'Timeless Rectangles' 'Reverse Wonky Rectangles'
Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Glossy Accents
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fab fun inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Our sponsors this week are:
offering 1 lucky winner:
7 digi images of their choice
and

Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for popping by today - I really do appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
I'm off for a coffee this morning with a friend - we have a new Starbucks open just about 1 mile down the road - yummy scrummy - my favourite :o)
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment