Saturday, October 19, 2013

Guest Designing for The Stamp Basket


Good morning.


At long last I can now share one piece of my exciting news that I have referred to in a number of posts recently.





I am thrilled to have been invited by Janet to be Guest Designer for 









So for the next 8 weeks on Sundays I will be sharing my crafty inspiration using some scrummy crafty goodies from The Stamp Basket and my first project is using one of the most adorable new images from Wild Rose Studio 'Bluebell with Presents'
















I coloured this adorable image using my long neglected Promarkers and Flexmarkers - might have to have another play with them again soon :o)

Then I fussy cut the images and layered them onto a Spellbinders Plain Circle and my new Marianne Stitched Circle Die.



Other scrummy items used from The Stamp Basket:

Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Silver and Gold'

Cardstock: Bazzill Basics 'Cardinal'

Image stamped onto: Neenah Classic 'Solar White' using Memento Ink 'Tuxedo Black'

Sentiment: Wild Rose Studio 'Christmas Labels'

Snowflake Border: Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes Ice Crystals Border'

Snowflake Circle: Joy Crafts 'Winter Wishes Circle with Ice Crystals'

Sparkle: Crystal Glamour Dust

 Pearls: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm Ivory Silk

Edges Inked with: Walnut Stain Distress Ink

Card Base: Craftwork Cards 'On the Edge Scalloped White'



Challenges I would like to enter:

ABC Christmas - U for Under the Tree (Presents)

52CCT - Bling it Up

Christmas Cards All Year Round - Getting Ready For Christmas

Polkadoodles - Christmas is Coming

Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in October

Simon Says Stamp - Christmas/Winter Holiday

Crafter's Circle - Cute

I Love Promarkers - Snowflakes



Thanks for popping by day - I really do appreciate your support.

Have a fabulous day.

TTFN





0 comments:

Post a Comment