Friday, October 18, 2013

Merry and Bright Christmas Hugs







Good morning.


Thank you to everyone that wished me well with the Physio yesterday - unfortunately it didn't go too well as she was unable to 'do' much with it because the area was so sensitive and painful when she was just examining me. She wants me to go back to see the Dr. to get the pain relief sorted before I go to see her again next week - she also suggested acupuncture before having any treatment to help with the pain :o(


So I have an appointment to see the Dr. again on Monday morning and then to see the Physio again on Friday.


Anyway there people suffering far worse than me so that's enough wallowing!!!





Today I'm here to share a card I have made specifically for the Lovely Lili challenge that finishes today over at The Ribbon Girls and for the monthly challenge over at Lili of the Valley which is Anything Goes.





I have used some of my scrummy new stash I bought last weekend when I attended Dawny P's LOTV workshop:


















Card Ingredients:



Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: LOTV 'Raspberry Road Beach Bliss'



Joy Crafts Ice Crystals Snowflake


Martha Stewart Snowfake


Memory Box Mittens Die


Seam Binding: 'Paradise Aqua'


Scrummy crocheted lace from LOTV shop


Red Roses from LOTV shop


Adhesive Pearls from stash


Lashings of Glamour Dust 


Christmas Red Stickles


Broken China Distress Ink





Challenges I would like to enter:





The Ribbon Girls - Lovely Lili


LOTV - Anything Goes


Crafty Little Fairies - Christmas in October


Simon Says Stamp - Christmas/Winter Holiday





Thanks for popping by - it's always so lovely to see you here.


Have a fabulous weekend.





Before I go here's a sneak peek of my share for tomorrow when I will be letting the cat out of the bag about one of my new adventures :o)










TTFN












0 comments:

Post a Comment