Monday, October 7, 2013

Sketch #19 at Sketch n Stash - Option Pearls & Swirls


Good morning.


Hope you had a lovely weekend.


I certainly did :o)

On Saturday morning we had a lovely stroll around Slimbridge Wetlands with Oliver feeding the ducks, geese and swans. Then on Saturday evening John, Jack and I went to Bristol Hippodrome to see Thriller Live - wow that was fantastic - loved it :o)


Sunday was spent getting H/W done and then watching Jack playing football - sadly his team lost this match 2-1 but it was a really good game - they all played well and anyone could have won.


Then of course it was catch up on Strictly and X Factor whilst cooking dinner - so a pretty lazy afternoon/evening :o)





So it's the start of a new week and the start of a new challenge over at 





SKETCH N STASH 





and this fortnight we have another fabulous sketch for you to work with and an optional theme of





PEARLS AND SWIRLS





Do you remember my 'what a wally' post I shared a little while ago  


Well this was the sketch I totally forgot to include lol!!!


So here's what I did when I remembered to follow the sketch:


















Here's the sketch




Card Ingredients:


Image: A Day for Daisies 'Braid in my Hair'

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Teresa Collins 'Your Story'

Spellbinders: Reverse Wonky Squares

Chipboard Embellishment, Brad, Pearls and Gems: Teresa Collins 'Your Story'

Memory Box: Corner Bow

Martha Stewart: Scroll Lace Border Punch

Tumbled Glass Distress Ink



Please pop by the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from my lovely DT buddies and to check the fabulous prize on offer from our sponsor this time:





Challenges I would like to enter:



61 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

A Creative Romance - Fairytale or Winged Creations

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes

Crafty Creations - Winged Things



Thanks for popping by today.

Unfortunately I have an appointment at the Dentist's this morning - followed by an appointment at the Dr's but then my scrummilicious Grand-Daughter Lola Arizona is popping by for lunch with her Daddy before going home - so I hope to have a BIG bloggy catch up this afternoon/evening.



TTFN







0 comments:

Post a Comment