Good morning.
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Mine was fairly quiet but enjoyable nonetheless.
Just a quick post from me this morning before I pop off to the Dr's about my shoulder.
So today sees the start of a new challenge with a new sketch to play with over at
SKETCH N STASH
and the option of
STITCHING 'REAL or FAUX'
This fortnight our wonderful sponsor is the very lovely Janet and Pink Gem Designs
Now being on Janet's DT means I am spoilt for choice for uber cute images to play with and today is no exception as I chose to colour up a scrummy Gingerbread Man:
Card Ingredients:
Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Gingerbread Man'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Freebie last year with Quick Cards Made Easy
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Ferns: Magnolia Doo Hickey 'Sprawling Ferns'
Natural Raffia from stash
Berries and Jingles Bells from stash
Festive Berries and Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Diamond Stickles
Viva Decor Pearl Pen 'Ice White'
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
TBA
Thanks for taking the time to come and see me today - I really appreciate your visit and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
Stay dry :o)
TTFN
.jpg)



0 comments:
Post a Comment