Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Use Orange at Divas by Design


Good morning.

It's a lovely bright and sunny morning here in Gloucestershire today - which is just perfect for what my DH and I have planned. We are going to a Craft Fayre at Westonbirt and then for a stroll around the arboretum so fingers crossed the weather holds.



Today it's the turn of Team B to share some inspiration over at



DIVAS BY DESIGN



and this week the fabulous theme is



USE ORANGE



As I am all 'Halloween'd' out I decided to get ahead and make a birthday card for my brother:


















Card Ingredients:

Image: 'Need for Speed' from our sponsor this week - Kenny K

Colouring Medium: Copics

Design Papers: Bo Bunny 'Autumn Song' from The Stamp Basket 

Sentiment: Stampin Up

Memory Box: Cosmic Stars

Spellbinders: Labels 22 and Plain Circle Nesties

The cardstock I have mat and layered onto looks black in the photos but it's actually a bottle green that co-ordinates beautifully with the DP's



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the awesome inspiration from the rest of my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:

LEJ Designs - Anything Goes

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Photo Inspiration

Feeling Crafty - Autumn

Heck of a Challenge - Autumn Colours

Crafty Boots - Autumn

Lady Anne's - Autumn/Fall

Lexi's Creations - Birthday Celebrations

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

Eclectic Ellapu - Inspired by a Film (Need for Speed)



Thanks for popping by today.



Hope you have a wonderful day whatever you have planned.



TTFN


0 comments:

Post a Comment