Sunday, October 13, 2013

WOW What a Fabulous Time!!!




Good afternoon my lovely blogging buddies.





I just had to pop by to let you know what a fabulous day I had yesterday at the 









Although it was tinged with some sadness as my lovely blogging buddy Claire didn't make it because her car broke down on the way to Leeds :o(





I did meet up with another DT buddy - Susan from The Cutie Pies - it was so lovely to meet you hun :o)





Well what can I say about the LOTV shop - WOW WOW WOW - I just didn't know where to look first - it really did take my breathe away -amazing samples EVERYWHERE you looked- totally AWESOME!!!!





Picture 015





(Photo pinched - sorry 'borrowed' from Dawny P's blog)


Dawny P is so lovely and so talented and such a great inspiration.


We made 5 amazing projects:





A Fabulous Fold for a Girlie Card











A CAS design using scraps for a Boy's card









A Beautiful Decorated Cracker









A Simple Decorated Gift Bag









And a Gorgeous Christmas Wall Hanging









What a blast it was making all these gorgeous projects - thank you so much Dawny and all the lovely LOTV ladies :o)





If you ever get the chance to go to one of the workshops - you really should - you will love it!!!


Brilliant value for money.





And of course to top it all off I had a little spend as well:










Thanks for popping by.


I'm off to catch up with Strictly before the results show this evening.





Enjoy the rest of the day.
TTFN









0 comments:

Post a Comment