Good morning.
Hurrah it's the weekend and also the start of the half term holidays for Jack - think he's ready for the break - he seems to have had so much more work to do - as expected though since he has now started his GCSE courses. My DH is also off for the week so we have quite a few things planned to keep us busy and allow us to spend some quality time together.
So today I'm here to share an other festive make with you. I took my inspiration from a card I saw recently on Debbie's blog - here (thanks for the inspiration Debbie)
I loved the look of the embossed parchment so decided to give it a go myself and here's what I did:
Card ingredients:
Parchment Paper embossed with Embossalicious Folder 'Christmas Elegance'
Freebie image from Simply Cards stamped onto red cardstock and heat embossed with white EP
Die cut using Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments 2011
I added a touch of Star Dust stickles to each dot and the middle of the snowflakes on the embossed parchment.
Red gingham ribbon from stash and a few adhesive gems to finish it off.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Winter Wonderland - Check this Out
Christmas Cards all Year Round - Getting Ready for Christmas
Sorry I didn't get round to see any of you yesterday. I had my first session of acupuncture on my shoulder and arm and then I was out for lunch with Rowena and my snuggalicious Grand-daugher Ruby Mae.
My arm wasn't so good last night so I was in bed by 9:30pm but I'm happy to say that it feels so much better this morning.
Before I go I just thought I'd share a photo of Ruby Mae taken yesterday getting ready for her lunch - she has just started having baby porridge and she loves it:
She is sooooooo petitie and dolly like that we had to try and mold her buggy cosy toes around her so she didn't fall out of the gap in the highchair lol!!!
Thanks for popping by to see my today and for all the lovely comments you have left recently - I always appreciate your support.
Have a fabulous crafty day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment