Good morning.
Can you believe this weather we've been having for the past few days - well down here in Gloucestershire anyway - it's been glorious - nearly had to dig my shorts back out lol!!!
I don't think it's set to last though - I've heard we are expecting to have the worst snow in decades heading our way early part of November - possibly lasting on and off through to February!!!!
So maybe it's the lull before the storm :o(
Anyway enough doom and gloom I'm here to share my last DT project for
and this week I have picked the theme
TOO CUTE TO SPOOK
I would just like to say a huge thank you to the lovely girls over at TPC - thank you so much for having me on the DT - it has been a pleasure working alongside you all - but as I've hinted before I have some new adventures coming up and just had to 'let go' of some current commitments.
So here's my last DT project:
I created the background to the image by masking the image off and inking with Peeled Paint Distress Ink - I also added a touch of Walnut Stain to the edges - then spritzed lightly with water and blotted with some kitchen towel.
Card Ingredients:
Image: Saturated Canary 'Witchkeys'
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Papers: Pink Petticoat 'Spookydoodlies'
Crafters Companion Die'sire 'Enchanted Spring'
Flowers and adhesive pearls from stash
Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafting for all Seasons - Too Cute to Spook
2 Creative Chicks - Halloween
Emergency Crafters - Halloween
Sparkles Forum - Halloween or Autumn Colours
Crafty Sentiments - Halloween
Oldie But Goodie - Spooky (My image and DP's are more than 6 months old)
ABC - Halloween
Crafty Boots - Halloween
Saturated Canary - Season's Greetings
Polkadoodles - Halloween
I have my first physio appointment today for my shoulder - hopefully I'll still be able to move when I get back - but I've heard they can be fierce lol!!! Wish me luck :o)
Thanks for your visit today - I really appreciate your support and always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment