Saturday, October 12, 2013

It's a 3 2 1 Recipe at A Gem of a Challenge







Good morning.


Hopefully Mr Blogger has played nicely and posted this scheduled post for me whilst I'm away having a fabulous time in Leeds at the LOTV workshop with my bestest blogging buddy Claire.





So I'm here to share my DT project for 









and this week I got to pick the theme





3 DP's, 2 Types of Embellishments and 1 Image





Here's what I came up with:


















Card Ingredients:


Image: Pink Gem Designs 'Merry Christmas Chloe'


Colouring Medium: Copics


Design Papers: First Edition 'Vintage Christmas'


Memory Box: 'Winterland Tree' & 'Precious Ornaments'


Viva Decor Ice White Pearl Pen





Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the gorgeous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.





Challenges I would like to enter:





TBA





Thanks for popping by.


Hope to catch up with you all tomorrow.





TTFN















0 comments:

Post a Comment