Thursday, October 24, 2013

Shape Up at MAWTT


Good morning.


My squidgilicious Grandson Oliver is home from his jolly holibobs and will be coming to play this morning.


Hope the weather is a bit better than it has been so far this week - it would be nice to get out for a walk and maybe even feed the ducks :o)





So today I have another DT make to share with you and this time it's for









and the lovely Laurie has picked the theme





SHAPE UP 





Here's what I did:















Card Ingredients:


Image, Sentiment, F and Design Papers from the gorgeous Craftwork Cards 'Christmas Post Collection'

Base card: Craftwork Cards 'Fanciful'

Dewdrops: The Ribbon Girl

Festive Berries Distress Ink



Please pop over to the main challenge blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from my lovely DT buddies.



Challenges I would like to enter:



TBA



Thanks for popping by to see me today - you are always welcome and I always look forward to reading any comments you may wish to leave.



Have a wonderful day.

Hope to catch up with you all later this afternoon/evening.



TTFN





0 comments:

Post a Comment